Thursday, March 30, 2006

What Makes Me {HApPy}




so these are my ever sweet nutballs that i have the ultimate pleasure of waking up with each morning...could it get any better?
for this international women's scrapbooking thingi found out about yesterday, i hesitated about whether i would put I AM A MOTHER or I AM A WOMAN...somewhere inside i don't want my kids to think that i am solely defined by being a mom...not because it isn't the best thing ever but because i want them to know that it is never good to only have one sole focus or some mambo jambo like that......my brain is seriously most of the time overthinking everything!

but, yesterday, robby came running across the yard yelling "Mommy" in search of a hug and later Katie kissed my nose and told me she loved me and then i knew....with no doubt...I AM THE LUCKIEST BEING IN THE WORLD TO BE ABLE TO PUT I AM A MOTHER. it just doesn't get any better despite sleepless nights.

it is very early in the morning and the kids are screaming upstairs...i suppose robby's "mommy radar" went off...and then woke up katie...now there is chaos because i have broken routine. CIAO Posted by Picasa

No comments: