Cute pics of the cousins!! I miss you this weekend. Found what looks to be a great scrapbook store in Canton...opens at 1pm which is prime tailgating time so unless I am going to commandeer the truck I don't see myself able to go...oh well. Have a great week...I'll call you when we get back in town...maybe yard sales next Sat. am??? Love- Jess
2 comments:
Hi Aimee!!
HAPPY FACES! Love that. Glad you are "happy busy" - tho I miss your posts!! Blog on!
Swirls
Sooz
Cute pics of the cousins!! I miss you this weekend. Found what looks to be a great scrapbook store in Canton...opens at 1pm which is prime tailgating time so unless I am going to commandeer the truck I don't see myself able to go...oh well. Have a great week...I'll call you when we get back in town...maybe yard sales next Sat. am??? Love- Jess
Post a Comment