Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Card Challenge



Wow- I haven't posted cards in a while...mostly because I am having a hard time getting good images of my cards.

I am all caught up and enjoying this challenge very much...but I need help...if there is anyone out there who has some tips on how to use the Cannon Power Shot A540, send them my way.
I like the camera but get blurry images when I am concentrating on what settings to use, I also can't get good closeups.

Back to my card...what I miss. This one was very easy. I miss my Dad and this is what I wrote on the back...
i miss chocolate, my thinner self, Georgie, my blue scrubs, the infant days but most of all, deepest of all-each day, each hour, i miss my Dad- he was my ROCK and filled my heart with contentment. i'll never get over losing him but I will always have him in my heart.

When I figure out how to get clear shots of these cards...maybe Canon has a support line, I will post the rest. Loving the creativity out there. Thanks to all of you for inspiring me.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Love your card Aimee.

I have an A520. When I take photos of things like my cards the first thing I do is make sure I have plenty of light. Preferrably natural light. I always use the P setting and then adjust the white balance using the preprogrammed choices. Then I use the macro feature and that helps focus on the details better. I also use a tripd. Hope that helps you!

Je@net said...

Can't help you with the Canon, but like your cards!

valerie said...

absolutely gorgeous what a lovley card and lovley thought behind it

Nicole said...

Really lovely card!

I make sure that I have lots of light, zero flash and if I'm shakey, I use a tripod to stop the blur. Hope that helps :)

If not, you can scan them...?!?

Sooz said...

Hi Aimee! I am back on track with my cards at last..finally getting all my settings reconfigured on my new laptop (loving it...but so much stuff I need to reload from the old pc!) LOVE YOUR CARDS!!