Monday, June 12, 2006

Expecting a Pic of Mickey, huh?

Had an awesome time in California...awesome is an overused word, but really----it was a very exciting vacation...these lovely creatures are from Seaworld in this cool shark exhibit where you walk through an underwater tube of sharks.
so we covered SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and Disney and got all kinds of pics...the kids, Dave, and I had lots of fun together...just so fantastic to be together.

I am putting a Disney album together and using that donna downey album we made at memory lane for the additional california pics...i will post results if the mood
strikes...
on another note, besides creating my thomas ditty tonight(creating might be a little dramatic--i glued paper on the junk mail:),) i made another layout that includes doodling...it was fun, does not even look close to the doodling layouts i drool over but it is mine and i like it---have to get those rhonna fareer(sp?) stamps....

jess, want to go in on shipping together?, you can finally get circle stamps! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES! Yes! Yes! I am really in the need of a scap fix! ~J