Friday, June 16, 2006

well, here it is...my first teaching kit.

things are carzy, crazy around here right now but wanted to take a moment to post a pic of my first teaching kit! what a big deal for me! the class will be on july 23 and i will be teaching...who would have thunk it...but, rocky roads will be ahead, i was just skimming the directions and it calls to burnish with a brayer. is this ingles?

i will figure it out, off to the poconos! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic !
That's a good dare, an exciting undertaking !

Sooz said...

Aimee!! How did the class go?? I want to know!! I want pics!! How did Miss Coloribus find us? (she posted on my blog too!! we have a stalker...I am so excited!! hee hee!! her journals are AMAziNG...so talented...now i just need to TRANSLATE her entries!! where is my French dictionary????