Saturday, November 04, 2006

Holy Moly.

This morning I registered for Scrapbowl 2007 and I have to say I am as happy as a PIG in MUD! Jess and I will be heading down to Virginia and taking two classes with Ali Edwards(HOLY MOLY.)--one of my favorites--and cropping with the rest of the time. Get this, the Crop is from 8 AM until 1 AM. Again, HOLY MOLY.

I am so looking forward to this event but am promising to myself that I will not be gushy and gaffawy with Ms. Ali Edwards. Instead, I will be calm, cool, and collected. I better start practicing now.

1 comment:

Sooz said...

Hey Girl!! I have been out of touch with our BLOGS lately (tho I am devoted to Ms Ali's and am in MOURNING over CATHY Z stopping hers!) I WANT TO GO TO THIS SCRAP THING, TOO!! Will figure out how to budget it in.....will let you know!