Thursday, March 20, 2008




Can't let another minute pass before I tell this story- too cute for words, really.




Two days ago Robby received a light saber from Grandmom-he has been wanting one for quite a while. HE LOVES IT.




So when night came he wanted to sleep with his light saber- we were laying in bed and the light saber was on the coffee table downstairs.

Robby- "I want to sleep with my light saber."

Me- "Go downstairs and get it."

Robby- "I don't want to go downstairs and get it. I'm scared."

Me- "Don't be scared, turn on the hall light and get it, silly."

Robby-" If you get it, I'll tell you you're beautiful."

he is learning quick!


*pics are of Rob playing Game Cube- gaming is one of his favorite activities. blogs aren't fun without pictures.

1 comment:

Carol Brown said...

He is a smart young man!!! Did he tell you after you got the light saber for him that you are beautiful?