Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A great party...


Oh my, Wednesday morning- a slow morning that was not meant to be slow...

But we are enjoying ourselves and getting the house tidied and all of that sort of things- errands can wait- besides, the more I stay in, the less money I spend.






So here are the pics from Alex and Stephanie's wedding. We had a lot of fun. I took the big gun camera and am still on quite a learning curve with it. Each time, I use it, I learn more- but of course, I want instant success for each shot. I am also coming to the realization that I am going to have to learn photoshop if I want to get better...













What else is going on, not much...Katie, Dave and Rob were dancing maniacs at the wedding. It was great fun to watch them.


















Happy Wednesday.


















No comments: