
i love valentines day. love it. today i am feeling under the weather- but i will not let that stop me from sharing these fabulous pics from the Valentine show that Katie just performed for me.
children like kate and rob truly put into perspective how yucky graduate work and stomach and head aches are no reason to feel down.

so grandmom bought katie this tutu yesterday and she has been wearing it ever since...yesterday with a steelers jersey- today with nana's heels.
so cyndi lauper, huh?

had to get a close up of the heels and dave's sports socks. gotta love it.

and then...fun in the snow-- this was from Thursday of this week. caught a glimpse of this as i brought the tutu shots off the card--- this pic just makes me happy.

sliding down so plow hills-----oh, the captions i could come up with for this one if i was witty.

just put a soundtrack of massive giggles and guffaws to to this pic---rob was reenacting the luge.

and my beautiful deck--- i have promised my pittsburgh mom for so long to post pics....

so much snow-- it is CRAZY....seems like it will be here for a long while ---- but here is my deck
i have been hesitant to post photos because the deck is SOOOOO beautiful and my siding is so gross- i hate to have the photos up when the house isn't perfect like the deck but....
if you live in the area, be sure to contact me for info on this contractor. Pat Maholtz is a genius.
Sure to be the place i spend most of my time at this summer if i am not at the pool. i have waited for this for a long, long time.

just wish the snow would clean up my dirty siding...
3 comments:
I love your photos and your kiddos! I love to see the snow and winter through their eyes. Crazy how I feel like I know them but I've never met them!! :)
The deck is absolutely gorgeous - snow, siding and all! I can imagine staying there myself all summer long..........
Anonymous said ... Again - forgot to sign my name - daydreaming about all the snow being gone, I guess......
A P.S. anyway - love those shoes on Katie!!!!
Post a Comment