
beautiful flocked trees from my porch

perfect snowball snow----and my sparky neighbor...

the view of my street- a favorite view with no cars no matter what season

katie with the start of a snow caterpillar

my bobbers with another part of a snow caterpillar

and here the snow is getting heavy and ready to ROCK--- dave snowblowing a neighbor's drive, the kids having a snowball fight--- lots of chaos-- a happy, happy scene.
i love snow. i love snow days. i love when school is canceled and the kids are home and i am home and we are just in a land of dreamy snow and let me tell you--- right now we are in a snow globe...
and now- sleep time
5 comments:
Sleepy time for me, too, love! I shoveled the driveway and I'm so tired I could fall over.
p.s. I'm so tired I forgot to say that I love your post and your photos and it looks like you all had so much fun! :) Miss you!
I think you have posted a photo from every season now, taken in that same spot on the street. You should gather them all, frame them, and hang on your wall in the house. It is beautiful, no matter what the weather! ☺
Hi! You always make the best out of a bad situation. Great pics and I am sure the pic of the kids was taken AFTER they played in the snow! Love you all.
We are *snow* jealous! hee hee.
Love seeing your sweet peas having so much fun. Wish Maddie could come over and play with them. :)
Post a Comment