Friday, August 20, 2010

Missing




What is missing in my life right now is CREATING.


I am watching too much TV, doing too much of passive stuff, like reading, and surfing the web, and blah, blah, blah, and not enough CREATING.

Above are pictures of some faux "ugly" dolls we made about three weeks ago. I had to get my sewing machine out to make them and it felt so good.

But yet, I sit and I have had the time to play with pictures and glue and paint, a passion of mine...but I just don't do it. I don't have it in me right now...instead, I watch TV or read...or surf the web. Well, I am talking in circles aren't I?

So, I brought out my Kerri Smith book the other day to inspire some creativity and nothing. That book just makes me feel so very untalented as my doodles and drawings and "ART" just don't inspire me.

So, now I turn to typing which is usually an outlet....

Nope, that is not working either, so for now...enjoy the pics of my cute kiddos and I will go back to surfing the web and watching my crime dramas. If somebody finds my creative mojo, please send it back to me.

love,
a very uninspired and blah Aimee

p.s. I just watched Julie and Julia and that was a very inspiring movie...maybe I need some sort of challenge? In fact, I know I need a challenge--- What shall it be? Post your ideas here for me.

No comments: