
1) Getting back on a school schedule. Kids are loving every minute of school. Both their teachers are dynamite. I have been subbing. This week I have only been called once but have subbed six times already this school year. Hopefully that will pick up as the year progresses.

2) Watching this one grow up way too fast. He does not even remotely look like a little boy anymore.

3) Watching this one blossom into a gorgeous tall supermodel.

4) Having so much fun being a Mom to two wonderful kids. Every day they make me laugh and my heart really grows by watching how close they are to each other.

5) This one...man he is so ACTIVE. Moving every minute. Lately I can't seem to ever see him sit down unless he is reading.

6) Finding pictures like this on my camera. I guess I have a budding photographer on my hands.

7) Keeping this one out of trouble. That is a 24 hour a day job.

8) And yes, we had another trip with our POP UP. It was fantastic.
Living the good life, people, LIVING THE GOOD LIFE.
HAPPY WEDNESDAY.
3 comments:
Awesome. You are blessed as you well know. Love you.
Oh my - they are indeed growing up too fast! Great pics and I have to say the one of Dave - he looks just like my dad - brings tears to my eyes.
Love you all!!!
Good Lord you have a good lookin' family!
Post a Comment