Monday, October 04, 2010

Where?

So, October is here now....Man, how did that happen? I have been a TERRIBLE blogger but such is life. I have not even made a folder yet for my September pictures...they just sit on my camera cards--one of which is missing. As far as record keeping goes, I am stinking on ice right now. So today, I have been looking at the photos on my camera card that I do have a hold of and thinking about what I have been doing lately. Here's a pic of Katie looking for the bus. Lately I have been coming up with captions in my head for pictures--What would this one read?

Beautiful shortbread cookies. The recipe ala Pioneer Woman and in short, these cookies are to die for...
Dave actually said they taste like Eat N Park Smiley Face Cookies. Now, if you know Dave, you realize this is like winning an Oscar.
Here's Rob in some fall pjs. Since birth these types of pjs have been my favorites- so glad he still wears them. They wash like iron and they seem so comfy.
Oh, my vase of shells we found at LBI. I can't go past this without smiling. What fun we had collecting these. And, the big konk- Rob found that in Chincoteague this summer. AMAZING, huh?
ohhh, yard saleing--- look at these awesome owl nesting dolls I found. And yes, I found the clock too at a yard sale. YUMMO.

Happy Wednesday.

Tomorrow I am subbing for the first time in a middle school. Should be interesting.

Happy Wednesday.

No comments: