Monday, March 08, 2010

Far too quiet

Over at Dodi's blog, I was cited as being far too quiet...I know I have not been here in a while and to be honest, I don't know where I have been.

Some stories that I just can't share with the world have been going on and also some stories that no one wants to hear.

I mean, do you really want to hear about my school work and how my jeans don't fit the way I want them to? Didn't think so.

So, I have been tagged by the beautiful Dodi and I will use the opportunity to post.

Here it goes:


1: Where is your cell phone? maybe my purse

2: Your hair? oh, my hair
3: Your mother? a wonderful, terrific human being
4: Your father? the very best
5: Your favorite food? oh my, probably a very sloppy piece of pizza
6: Your dream last night? weird ones about being chased and accused of wrongful doings
7: Your favorite drink? half diet iced tea, half crystal lite- raspberry lemonade
8: Your dream/goal? to be content in all things
9: What room are you in? my kitchen
10: Your hobby? recently watching TV- i know, depressing
11: Your fear? this question is yucky
12: Where do you want to be in six years? Exactly where I am today.
13: Where were you last night? here at home
14: Something that you aren’t? at ease
15: Muffins? my mom's blueberry muffins
16: Wish list item? happy and self assured chickabiddies
17: Where did you grow up? berks and bucks county
18: Last thing you did? drink a cup of tea
19: What are you wearing? my pajibbies
20: Your TV? off, thak goodness
21: Your pets? 2 cats
22: Friends? honestly very blessed in this department
23: Your life? happy, busy, crazy, very blessed
24: Your mood? edgy-- have a big test coming up, have big projects, have been eating to much hence my jeans----blah, blah, blah
25: Missing someone? always
26: Vehicle? a crap hole of a minivan
27: Something you’re not wearing? my pandora bracelet
28: Your favorite store? probably marshalls
29: Your favorite color? blue
30: When was the last time you laughed? last night with a bunch of lovely people
31: Last time you cried? very recently
32: Your best friend? dave
33: One place that I go to over and over? wegmans
34: One person who emails me regularly? colleen
35: Favorite place to eat? ummm----johnny carinos was it called- it was a county style italian restaurant place in howell, nj----delish.

2 comments:

dodi said...

welcome back! I'd like to share in a #18 with you. You already know this though... :)

Diane said...

In regards to question #25 favorite restaurant, I believe it was Johnny Canoe's (Bahamas). I mean how could you forget????? :)