This week my Dave turned 38...wow! For his 21st birthday I brought him a balloon and a card. We were not together but I had a crush on him. That means that Dave has been in my heart for 17 years. Crazy talk. Crazy but here's what I know for sure. He is my soul mate. This makes me so happy that I found him. This fact sometimes drives me up the wall because he can be a PITA (this is a new term for me, Dave taught me-- it makes me giggle) but no matter what I can't stay mad at him.
On the celebration note, tonight is my friend's 40th b-day party. And I got all pioneer woman and took a shot of the making of the jello shot jiggler eggs I am taking to possibly add to the fun.
I have not extricated said eggs at this point--- possibly I will take a pic of the finished products and share them with you.
Happy Saturday.
3 comments:
hello pretty sure I taught you PITA
I wish you knew how happy it makes me that you feel that way about my son and not only that you feel that way -- you broadcast it to the "blog" world. He got a great one when he found you!!!!
So fun! :)
Post a Comment