
So last night Robby and were playing Memory and he beat me--- fair and square-- I did not let him beat me. I said, "I can't believe a kindergartner is beating me." and he said, "I can't believe a kindergartner is beating a colleger."
This really made me giggle and right away-- I knew I had to take a pic and share the story.

What a cutie, this boy is--- I had some time to play around with my lens. It needed some adjusting since I have not taken any time with the camera lately.

And this pic--- well, when I popped my card in to do this quickie blog post, I found this. Dave must have snapped it because he was documenting the power of osmosis--here I am busily studying for my Praxis last week. Wow, if this isn't a campaign <"FOR A BETTER TOMORROW."
3 comments:
Hilarious! Both Robbie's invented word and the last photo, so so so funny. :)
The problem is that couch looks WAY too comfy to get any studying done! So cute (I thought it was your daughter at first!)
Love these. That Rob is the best. Oh my word, until I read the story I was looking at the picture and trying to figure out what Katie was doing reading a Praxis Study Guide! LOL.
Post a Comment