Friday, June 11, 2010

A summer project?

I have been inspired....

Tonight I decided to check into some of the blogs I used to love and I still get swoonie over two of them.

1) Emily Falconbridge's blog
2) Stacy Julian's blog

These two woman make my heart smile.

And tonight I found this idea on Stacy Julian's blog...

HERE.

I would like to adapt this to work for my family. Whether or not it happens, well---we'll see. I am out of the scrapbooking loop. I have not done it since January. I still want to tell stories but feel underwhelmed by the design end of it. I am loving posting pics and just typing away-- not so much loving putting together a page---my design mojo is gone right now.

So we will see...I will let this idea ruminate over the weekend and see if it attaches itself somewhere.

Happy Friday.

2 comments:

Pittsburgh Mom / Nana said...

Just post the pics! You know I love seeing you all in pics if not in person!
Love you all!!!!!!!!!

Chrissy Mancini said...

I LOVE this idea...I was just thinking how said I was about all the things I WASN'T going to be able to do with the girls because of work...never thought of documenting what I COULD do with the girl! Thanks for the inspiration! xoxoxo