Spotlight of the Arts Night- Katie, my dear, sweet, wonderful girl -- Always the star, always performing.
It's all been a blur. The end of the school year was a week and a half ago and from May until June 18- the last day, we were like hamsters on the wheel.
Student teaching, softball, baseball, field day, beginning swim team, end of the year parties, and all of the other event were great. We enjoyed them all- kept smiling, were late for some, didn't have too many conflicts that could not be somehow solved by the ARMY of people that are always covering for me. THank you to Colleen, Dana, Michele, Ally, Kristen, Ashlynne, and my mom for picking up the slack. Thank you to my Katie and Robby for being so flexible.
I would like to wax poetically about the crazy running around we have been doing and report a time when we won't running but instead sitting still. But, I have neither the energy and nor the knowledge of when things might just BE.
Until then, the kids are loving swimming. We have practice each day from 11 to 11:45 and two meets a week, Tuesday and Thursday night. The kids have really impressed me with their dedication and drive. We had a FANTASTIC time on vacation and have been having a blast in our pool in the back yard. There has been a sprinkling of my niece and nephews and lots of fun with a Trenton Thunder game and impromptu barbecues with good friends.
I have pictures and will be back later to post more.
Happy Wednesday!
Can't believe tomorrow is July 1.
1 comment:
I can hear a big sigh of relief when reading that! Glad you had a great vacation and now it is time to relax. Can't wait to see the pics although I will see the real thing Friday!! Love you all
Post a Comment