
So this week, my pookie came to visit me...the above pic makes me quiver a bit because I strongly dislike my squirrel smile, however, I posted it just to show exactly how happy this visit made me...

Here is the beautiful Abbey-- Diane's oldest daughter. She is a sweet heart- so glad I know her. Her youngest is Nora- they are both cute and adorable.

The kids get along very well and Diane is the best house guest because she just comes along wherever we go--- Abbey, Nora, and Diane got to live the life of a swim team family this week.

Here are all my chickabiddies watching Wipeout...loved that my Campbell boys came over...they have been at Summer Camp so my Campbell quotient is very low. It's a great summer night when you can watch Wipeout on an inflatable mattress.

And here's our farewell pic of the four kids together---look at all those long legs---should have known that the TWIN TOWERS(one of our nicknames in college) wouldn't have short children...

Couldn't get any serious shots of the four of them no matter how hard I tried...
Oh well, the Fallons left yesterday but my heart is still singing from their visit.
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing! I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED visiting and am already counting the days til next summer!
Post a Comment