Saturday, July 09, 2011

Too Long

A very happy night...Katie and I were invited to Katie's teacher's wedding. After the ceremony, she held a milk and cookie reception--- so very sweet.
Here we are on the balcony watching the ceremony...it was a magical service.
And here are some of the girls with the lovely bride--- it was a wonderful evening. Katie was so thrilled to be a part of the night.






















My heart just swelled seeing my little girl so happy about this wonderful evening. Miss Lange was a dream bride and her husband seems like a prince. oh my, I feel so twitterpated.

On another note, I miss my blog. I am blinking here and six months have passed. My kids are growing like weeds, wonderful things are happening in my life and time is a'flying.

So, this part of my life, the reflection and the focusing on the great stuff is lacking and my blog is the way I do it. It centers me and makes me happy. So here I am, watch for me.

No comments: