Friday, April 21, 2006

now, i don't want this shirt...thank you though, dave, but i had to put it up for my swirls and twirls friend...Susan...too cute and can you imagine...what a hoot! another shout out has to go to the new fontwerks elsie flannigan flower power stamps....ohhh, my. who else wants these? back to cleaning now(on a completely gross out note...i found a load of sludge in my dishwasher....who can say,"i need a cleaning lady!"
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sooz said...

hey!! I saw these late last night, too and was going to email you but then got distracted looking through Cathy's blog....(I think it was her..) anyway--our minds think alike!! hee hee

I like the colors--but nah,I dont need this one--really like Ali's words/choices better...but go DONNA for doing it!! Didnt realize CAFEPRESS was more than just ALI! I thought that was her little biz! I have lots to learn! off now to find out about ELSIE - that is news to me!! I read her note about her pending BOOK! cannot WAIT to see that!! YUM!
Swirls!