Sunday, April 02, 2006

Who's that Girl?


who's that you ask? wearing those ultra hip, super pink glasses? it's just little old me and these things may just look ridiculous but i love the way they make me feel...bring back my sebring days...oh, how i grieve for that car and the way it made me feel from the very center of my belly.

so, i am going to wear these things and hold my head high and not wonder what other people are thinking(at least i am going to try.) one of my biggest aspirations is to be that girl who likes who she is and celebrates the flaws.

might as well start with the glasses...

1 comment:

Sooz said...

I love the GLASSES! You rock...and I know the nostalgia of a convertible and the open road! I had a light blue Chevy Cavalier convertible for over ten years! (I am a loyal car owner!) I miss that old buggy! (Our kinship/twinship grows!)