Well, this one was fun...I pondered for a while about how I was going to handle it and last night while I was scrapping my daughter handed me the cutest little pig head that she had drawn and cut out. I knew right then that she would single-handedly create the card for me. And that she did, all of it...from tracing paper to cover the card to planning the design...all I did was write the poems that she recited to me and I requested she write her name and the date.
Just look at the patterns she made with the jewels and the flowers she cut out and put jewels in center. For just five she is pretty amazing. I love this girl!
And, I love everyone's contributions to Emily's blog. I so enjoy taking a peek into all of these creative people's lives.
HAPPY THURSDAY.
5 comments:
Oooh, isnt this a cute card!! Your daughter is a real artist!!
CUTE BABY!!!! And your little girl is just awesome!
I am loving your cards!
This is sooooooo cute!!! :) how fabulous! :)
sweet card. how lovely is this to keep.
So cute! She is one talented girl!
Post a Comment