Tuesday, April 17, 2007

CARD CHALLENGE...



i could go on and on and on with this prompt...i recognize pieces of me from both my parents and also recognize the pieces of me that that they have fostered and guided me towards being my own person. i have always deeply loved my parents and have felt so lucky to have them but didn't realize just how wonderful they were until i went away to college. i learned there from talking with other people from all walks of life just how much my parents had done for me. And now as an adult, I know that they always put us first and this is not always easy, they were and are tremendous role models, and they loved us unconditionally.

they taught me how to be a mom...they taught me almost everything that counts.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MOM AND DAD>

12 comments:

Jen said...

What a great card! Sweet picture and journaling!

Lynn said...

Love this card! Great job!

Unknown said...

What an awesome card :)

Vibeche Bergqvist Ellingsen said...

Great card :) Sweet picture :)

jess said...

your card is beautiful!

Je@net said...

Your card is so great!! Love the journaling!!!!

Sooz said...

Hi Aimee! Love all the layering on your cards...love all the love you share : )

I cannot decide how to do my card this week....kicking around some ideas-decisions decisions!

(PS Your sister looks so much like you!! Pretty Pretty Princesses!)

suebaru said...

Love your card, so much to look at!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Aimee, such a special card!!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

What a lovely card!

A.S.K.-P. said...

VERY COOL card! I love all of the bright colors and patterns. GREAT JOB!

~Amy

Kathy O said...

Wow, I really love this card. The whole look is fantastic but I especially love the journalling. It gave me goosebumps.