
So I am very tired and bordering on bored here at my JOB so I have decided to post about the ducks-love these- and I have an anecdote about THE DUCKS...
So, Katie announced today in Target that she hoped that I remembered that she wanted a Smith and Haqwken ducj for her birthday. Now, she is almost five but please, this is not a ususal request from a almost five year old.
This woman that had overheard our conversation just looked over and said, "WOW."
It made me laugh.
Happy Friday, almost Saturday.
2 comments:
HEY!! How about this for our karmic-connection! I was out and about shopping and doing errands (trip to MLPA to pick up the McGill circle tag punch I have been WAITING WEEKS FOR! Now I can finish all the donna downey portfolio minibooks I created after the last class!) ANYWAY....not sure if I saw these in Target or in TVs---but I saw you lovely DUCKIES made into photo holders (ducks on a base, with swirls of wire to hold photos, you know?) I thought "I want to buy these and send them to my friend Aimee!"
PS--hey---are these ALL YOURS? swoon!
Post a Comment