Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Cards 13 and 14...

here are my cards...had fun with both...really was tempted to have the basic grey phoebe line for my bird card but my pledge was to only use scraps for this challenge so...I IMPROVISED.


so for week 14, the bird prompt......where to go with that...my sisters and I are a bunch of birds, hens whatever you want to call us and when it is important and even when its not...we FLOCK together.

and for week 13...as far as what I am thinking about...well, anyone who truly knows me knows that thinking is one of my true talents...to a fault...when i was a thinner girl, everyone laughed at me that i burned all my calories through marathon thinking/worrying...it probably still is a calorie burner for me...I DO Love my food and am not to far gone...am I ready for bathing suit season? heck no but I can still look in the mirror.



8 comments:

Jen said...

Love your cards, they look great!

Marjolein said...

Great cards!! You made work of it!

Je@net said...

What a great cards!! Love them all!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic cards :)

Karalenn Hippen said...

SO AMAZING! They are wonderful cards. You've got a great style. Such a beautiful baby.

Sooz said...

I LOVE THESE!! Didn't know you were doing "strictly scraps" --that is COMMITTMENT! I had been stickin' with my "emily pack" papers for a few weeks...but that birdie prompt = I had to use my pheobie paper!

LOVE your card about your sisters...so true....hens...biddies...birds... great to have them to FLOCK with!

Karalenn Hippen said...

Just had to come back and look at your cards again. They still look great. :)Thanks for your oh so sweet comment on my blog. :)

Nathalie Kalbach said...

wonderful cards!