Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Babies, babies everywhere!


Here is my baby nephew...Nolan. Just look how he is growing up. He is filling out and just getting more handsome by the day. I am almost sure he is over 10 lbs now and he is such a thinker. When he is awake, he takes it all in...just looks around and examines everything. i love watching him.

and, I would be remiss if I didn't post a pic of Baby michael. look how cute he is...I am telling you, Krissy is a beautiful pregnant lady. She glows and just looks better than ever if that is even possible.

How blessed we all are.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Carol Brown said...

I love it! That belly sure is popping out.

Nolan is absolutely precious and brings us joy from afar!!

Love ya.

Ashlynne said...

Hey, you shoudl definitely post the pic of Robby riding Rudy