Friday, May 18, 2007

I have finally caught up!









Love this challenge and am always eager to check the new prompt every Sunday but for one reason or another, these cards kept taking the back seat to everything else. So gald to finally have them done as this super fun challenge is not far from my mind at any given time.

Must take the time to thank Emily Falconbridge again for creating this yearlong bit of fun. Go to www.embers.typepad.com to check it out!

So, we have the "My Bedroom," "the nature," and the "SURPRISE!" prompt here. I also have a new and improved housing for my cards as the first box I made was proving too small.

Have and great Friday/weekend and thanks for looking at my cards.

7 comments:

Je@net said...

What a great cards!! And your box is sooo beautiful!!!

Dani said...

Cool cards and love your box !!

valerie said...

gorgeous the box is so lovey

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Gorgeous cards and the box is awesome!

michelle said...

your box is so gorgeous!

Sooz said...

all caught up AND a pretty pretty princess box!! LOVE IT! I cannot believe I am BEHIND AGAIN (still have to do BEDROOM, SURPRISE and now CHANGE.) I better get crackin!

Roos said...

great cards , and cute box ,

greetings Roos
from holland