Thursday, May 24, 2007

Lots to post....







katie's last day of preschool, baby Owen, my cute nephew...all of these things have been happening so I have some pictures for everyone.

we have been so bust these last few days and maybe even weeks, it is starting to blur so I am looking forward to a nice day of just being. been checking in on my internet sites and catching up on the things I like to read.

my heart goes out to Rosie O' Donnell today. i know she did not mean in the slightest bit that the troops were the terrorists but that IRAQ does view American policy as a killer with so many Iraqis civilians being killed. if this number of American citizens were killed during a war with another country we would be sure to villanize that other country. so I feel sad for Rosie and what the media does to her. she uses her celebrity in such a positive way. kudos to her.

and now, my pictures...

Happy Thursday-wow-the week is flying by! aren't i just the luckiest to be surrounded by all these babies!

No comments: