Thursday, May 17, 2007

If you love flip flops...



YOU MUST ORDER THESE FROM ZAPPOS.COM

they are extraordinary...wonderful...a dream come true in shoe land....

they are called Privos Dulce and they come in many inspiring colors. and just look at the sole...how could you not order just based on the sole. they have a penny embedded in the sole so you can feel lucky. HOW WONDERFUL.

enjoy my friends. go spend the money...you are worth it, trust me. ohhh, and if you want to send me a pair in another color...feel free. i have rasberry as you can tell.

swirls and twirls to all.

2 comments:

Carol Brown said...

I may just have to order a pair of those for me. I want to know if you got the Vera Bradley hipster yet? Deanna bought herself one in red. It is gorgeous. She even bought herself the small zip bag to keep her digital camera in!! Love ya.

Deanna said...

Aimee, love the flip flops. I wish I could walk in the stupid things, that is something I have never mastered. Is that strange or what? I can do a lot of things, but walking in flip flops is not one of them:@) Love to all, Deanna