Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Dreamy, dreamy, dreamy...


This is a photo from a scrapbook store down in Texas that will be opening soon. Can you imagine walking into a store like this?

Well, for those of you that aren't DARKSIDE scrapbookers like me, probably yes. But if I walked into this beautiful mecca....ohhh, boy...I would have to breathe into a paper bag.

Anyway...things are really good here...we are enjoying the pool and enjoying the easy, smeasy summer nights...get this...we got home last night around six, changed into our suits and just swam until 8:30. I brought trays of sandwiches and fruit around the pool at 7:30 and we had a little picnic. PERFECT.

So my heart feels so joyful...love the summer...hope you are loving yours too.

HAPPY TUESDAY.


2 comments:

michelle said...

that store looks fantastic.. love your pool pics.. have a good one

Ashlynne said...

are you going to take a road trip to Texas?