


so these are some layouts I have just finished. The one of Dave is for a Heidi Swapp Book Club I am doing in July and the two others are for June Design team. The challenge was to do one layout about a singular summer event and another about multiple events. I could not resist doing a little "heidi swapp" in the design team pieces. The collage probably is way too busy to be classified as Heidiesque but it is monochromatic in nature. She does this a lot with stunning results and I wanted to try it. I like this and fashioned it after a book club layout I did months ago...inspired by an Autumn Leaves Designer. The other I would venture to say is about as Heidi as I can get on my own...Dave doesn't like it...he does not like the blurry photo and does not like the white space. I like it...it was different and fun and I could not resist the blurry photo because the look on Rob's face is priceless. Thanks for sharing my work with me...
Happy Thursday,
swirls and twirls
2 comments:
What is this great new tiy that Robby has?
loved that HEIDI-ish layout with the CLOCKS!!
Post a Comment