Friday, June 01, 2007

Lots of fun in the warm, warm sun...




so it has been hot, hot, hot and we have been enjoying some hose time.

who doesn't, right?

so lucky that this is my life and this is how i get to spend my days. it mostly makes the constant cleaning and house maintenance stuff worth it.

ohhh, and i have lost my keys...they are nowhere to be found..they are somewhere in the house because they got me here but they have been sucked up by a black hole. send positive thoughts this way that they will be found.

2 comments:

Ashlynne said...

you seem to be having some kind of thing with keys lately
Owen looks much bigger!

Stephanie Brown said...

You will find your keys in the last place you look...ha ha I just couldn't resist. Look in every crevis and weird place you would never think of!!! I think I have to change purses...everything I've been searching for has been swallowed but extra or loose fabric in the dark pit also known as my hot purse!!!! ha ha : )~