Wednesday, December 05, 2007

In No Particular Order...


Well, six weeks behind on my card challenge and I finally had to say, "enough is enough!"

And I have three of the six to share today- the other three will get done- not sure when, but they will get done---no worries there- i try not to ever say, "I'm behind..." It takes the fun out of this little hobby, ya know?

so self realization- gosh- this has been a theme of mine for the last three years- trying to be the best me, trying to figure me out. i kept this one simple because sometimes it is just too much to dig too deep- and you know what, that is OKAY.










the pic is of katie in sheer delight from a water display at the Science Museum in Pittsburgh. I know this feeling because it is my favorite to have...







My Happy Place- simple pimple here...my kids.. my lights...the best things that have ever happened to me. Dave and I wouldn't have half the fullness in our lives if it wasn't for them.
Next, IDEAS...this one was inspired by our gingerbread fred weekend- Katie brought him home from school and we had to journal about the experience and take some pics- she had so many creative ideas- it is exciting to me.

8 comments:

Marjolein said...

Great!! Good thing you almost caught up, the year is almost over.. can you imagine??

Jennifer Davis said...

Very fun cards, love that you used the negatives of those snowflakes! TFS!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

cool - loving your cards!

Deborah said...

Don't worry about being behind, just enjoy making them, they're a great little set of cards. Love the photo on your "my happy place" one :)

Je@net said...

Cool cards!!!

Unknown said...

Lots of fantastic cards :)

Paula J Atkinson said...

Terrific cards.

Scrapanimal said...

WOw a lot work have you done. The cards are great.

xo Simone