


so here it is...yummy Day 2...something that i really treasure is my my pandora bracelet that Dave gave to me for our anniversary. i wear the bracelet every day and it makes me feel happy. i can hear it sliding around my wrist and it calms me down- prompts me to remember how blessed i am. i have always given big meaning to inanimate objects-gosh, i still feel pangs of horror when i think about the day my Dad sold his beloved blue truck- i was weepy for weeks!


the beads on my bracelet all have special meaning- Jess gave me one for my birthday and each time I look at it, I think of her.
I have not found a bead yet that reminds me of my Dad- when I do, I will add it to my collection.
so for yummy day 2, i am posting some pictures of some beads that strike my fancy.
No comments:
Post a Comment