December 1 is here and I am brimming with excitement. Katie and I got up early to do some NECESSARY precleaning for decorating purposes. She worked hard because she is very excited about getting the house ready.
We also have Gingerbread Fred this weekend. He is here to share some fun with us and then we write all about it and send our story to kindergarten. He will be going home with each child. Katie is thrilled.
I also have some pics of the porch---Dave and I are so happy with the results.
4 comments:
I Love your porch. It looks wonderful. Enjoy your decorating. I'll get around to that maybe next weekend.
Love ya.
"Your Fave"
OH I LOVE THE PORCH!! And the excitement of the decking of the halls...priceless. Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy. (and don't worry about the dust bunnies!! incorporate them into your decor as snow or something!! hee hee)
Aimee/Dave - The porch is gorgeous. Never thought it would turn out that great! Enjoy!
I can sleep there when I come to visit!
Love you all!
IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT IN PERSON!!
Post a Comment