so, I decided today is the day to start my Yummy list- most of my family thought I was crazy last year and kept saying-"what's a Yummy list." so, because I love to keep you guys guessing, here is my second annual yummy list. And of course, it is really like a Twelve Days of Christmas list but I can't wait until the 13th.
I am so in the holiday spirit-In fact today I have on sage cords and a brown top and I feel like such a bah humbug- if I had the means, I would promptly run out and buy a gaggle of Christmas sweaters.
So back to day One-
This one is dedicated to my Aunt Carol and Uncle Gerry- They had this bank way back when and I hope they still have it...

I thought this bank was the best thing ever-I would look forward to getting to their house to see this bank- it is one of the many fond memories I have of their house- My Uncle would give us coins and we would just play with this magical bank.
I have to thank Stacy Julian for reminding me of this as she has this on her Twelve Days of Christmas list too...but it was just too good not to copy.
Have a wonderful day everyone and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Here is where you can find the bank...
1 comment:
When we moved from the old into our new one, this little treasure made the move with us instead of going to the dump with all the other junk we left behind!!! So glad you have fond memories of visits to our house. We certainly have loads of them about you!! Love ya.
Post a Comment