
How about these?....
I am strangely drawn to these 225 dollar boots.
They scream look at me so I would surely feel a little shy wearing them but I would love to try them on.
So many people in Bucks County have UGGs of some sort. I am intrigued by these foot pillows. I tried a standard generic pair on the other day. The generic pair looked too huge on my feet. But let me tell you, I tried my friend Susan's real UGGs on the other night and it was like stepping on a cloud.
Maybe next year I will join the band wagon.
1 comment:
oh you could SO pull these off!! (and I am grinning at the phrase "foot pillows" - you nailed that one! but they are SO COMFY!) I am just sad they don't sell the zany colors in the stores anymore...never did get my WASABI GREEN pair. : (
Post a Comment