He is so his father's son! I remember when Dave did that - I was a naive 25 yr. old and I thought he had cancer because he tried to put it back on his head so I couldn't tell and when it fell out at the dinner table - need I say any more!!
You can tell from his expression he knows he did something wrong!!!!!!
3 comments:
He is so his father's son! I remember when Dave did that - I was a naive 25 yr. old and I thought he had cancer because he tried to put it back on his head so I couldn't tell and when it fell out at the dinner table - need I say any more!!
You can tell from his expression he knows he did something wrong!!!!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY AIMEE!! HE IS TOO MUCH AND THAT FACE HE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE DID.HAHAHA
I LOVE THESE PICS!! So dang cute!! How can you not just grin and squish him (and then give him a buzz cut!!) LOL!!
Post a Comment