Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hello


This pic is mostly here for my friend, Sooz...just to poke fun at a running joke we have...he, he my swirly friend.
It is also here for my sweet Pittsburgh mom who has always been one of my biggest confidence boosters since we met. She insists on seeing more pics of me--GASP...she also insists I don't need to lose weight---what a lady to have, right?
i took this the other night, late...for a scrapbooking class that is coming up where have to have 20 to 30 photos of myself.
it seems like a lot but Dave and I went through our photos the other night and guess what? i do have 20 to 30 photos of myself---other people are in all the photos because i am not a egocentric by nature but it will do. i mean for real, what would it look like if I made an album of myself with pics of myself only...EGADS.
the point of my blogging today was really to complain about the gym(haven't been there since Thursday) and the state of my house ( looks kinda messy) and the fact that in order to go to the gym and have a clean house ----I can't do what I want which is to lay around, create whimisical paper crafts, and play board games with the kids.
but then I thought....listen here girl, you got the world on a string here--- you are lucky enough to have a beautiful house, a super duper family, a gym membership, enough supplies to create an army of whimisical paper crafts during free time, and for all intents and purposes one of my biggest worries is not bring able to keep up with the dust bunnies and the three messy people i live with so...
instead of whining, I will get dressed to go to gym, throw dinner in the crockpot, go and work out- kids and i will respectively go to school and work, play games with kids when we get home, make an attempt to vaccuum, and then after the kids go to bed, reward myself with a bit of crafting----or collapse in bed myself. Sounds like I am a lucky girl, huh? and i really mean that.
enough said, thanks for letting me have my typing induced therapy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Pittsburgh Mom is absolutely correct. You don't need to lose weight and you need to put more pics of yourself on here for us to see!! Love ya.

dianna said...

Hey Aimee,
OF COURSE you can join us!
Just need your email address to get you caught up.
We're so glad you're joining us*!*

Anonymous said...

I always did like your Aunt Carol and now that she agrees with me I like her a lot more!!

Sooz said...

you GO Girlfriend, with your gorgeous Cindy Crawford beauty mark face!! and I WOULD SO LIKE TO SEE A WHOLE SCRAPBOOK OF YOU! (get started on that so you can show me how far you are by the INSPIRED event!)