Saturday, February 23, 2008

On the nerds I live with and other subjects...
















So glad I live with nerds, because I embrace my NERDiness all the time. In fact, I have since college...it is fun to be a NERDBOMBER(miss you, D.)

Rob has taken to wearing a light on his head the past few days and I can't get enough of it, frankly. I posted some pics over two days. Two right before bed and one right after he slipped out of bed, put the light on his head and came down for breakfast. CAN'T get enough!!!!

So that no one feels left out, my Miss Kate is also the cutest little nerd ever. She gets a kick out of making faces just like her mother and if there ever was a prettier girl, I would like you to show me.














And finally, my dave--the king of Nerds- getting the time of his life from tackling the children. Does life get any better?














Happy Saturday!

5 comments:

Carol Brown said...

You are totally blessed!!

Kristen said...

i love all you nerds!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could get away with getting to wear a light on my head. Totally awesome!

Sooz said...

I love the HEADLIGHT!! That is so dang SMUSHABLE! long live the NERDS! xxoo

Anonymous said...

Robby has his light - his dad had his Underdog mask - I think the costume at times, too!