Thursday, February 14, 2008

Saturday Morning Bliss

Can't believe how long it has been since I last posted...things are good and busy here. the kids are great, Dave is great and so am I. Dave has been busy wroking, putting up crown molding, being an involved Dad, and living a healthier life style. He is a little too thin for me but I have to hand it to him for his dedication of eating healthier foods and making exercise a non negotiable activity. There are no excuses in his book.

These pics are from a wonderful Saturday morning we spent on Feb. 9. We just hung out in the kitchen and had a delightful time.

Here's to a delightful day to you all.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought maybe the Disney thing was keeping you from posting.

I actually like the design on Robby's head - never was one for the buzz cut!

Anonymous said...

Sorry - hit the wrong button - the first post was from me - I think you knew that.........