Monday, December 14, 2009

December Daily....














This is by far one of my very favorite projects.... I make the book in November - it takes me about two hours--- and then I spend ten minutes tops each night printing out a photo and jotting down my thoughts.

I could list the harried feelings that I have sometimes during this time of year just like WE ALL DO- but I will not bore you.

I will tell you that this project embodies the very reason I do this blog...it is the ten minutes of the day that I center myself and remind myself HOW VERY BLESSED i am.

I can't stand when people say to me, "I wish I had time to scrapbook or have a blog..." Although they don't mean it, it really minimizes me. It makes me feel like maybe my life is just filled with time because it is not as important as theirs.

When I get over feeling so petty over a silly comment, I remember that scrapping and blogging are my therapy. it still makes me twitterpated when I sit down and recount the stories of my every day.

I hope all of you have a way to remember how blessed you are....

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Oh, I'm having so much fun doing my album, too! I need to take pictures....

pittsburgh mom said...

Great pictures, Aim