Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Perfection

My neighbor often talks about how she can not read certain blogs because they are too perfect.

Well, not this blog my friends...


Tonight is our traditional "eat cinnamon rolls in front of a Christmas Special" night. I usually get the CRACK and Bake can from the grocery but Rob talked me into trying the Pioneer Woman recipe...I had all of the ingredients except for yeast (THANK YOU, DANA) and I didn't have whole milk like it called for but--- I had 1%....


well, below is the pic of how these delights should look likeand here is how they looked before I popped them in the oven.

Wouldn't Ina Garten be proud?

4 comments:

dodi said...

oh my! I am giggling over here! You must post the update to how they tasted! Better than they looked?? lol ☺

Cameron said...

Okay, you TOTALLY just made me laugh out loud!!! I hope they are still very tasty! :)

Pittsburgh mom said...

LOL!!! I am SURE they tasted great! Beats your F-I-L's 25lb. loaf of bread!!!!!

Carol Brown said...

Doesn't matter how they look. How did they taste?