Thursday, December 03, 2009

Attempting a Christmas Card Shot

I have tried throughout the year to get a Christmas Card shot...and over Thanksgiving was no exception.
The kids had gotten all new Pittsburgh gear from Nana. Their affinity with Pittsburgh is fierce. They so want to be Pittsburgh fans to please their Dad and to identify with the Porco family. I remember having strong feelings about whatever my Dad liked too- it makes me smile.
So anyway, back to the gear---- as you can tell here from the series of shots...I was trying.
but it just wasn't meant to be.

Two very cute chickabiddies does not always equal a Christmas shot.

But never fear, I have picked a shot---- one with the kids and a cake that they made- I think I even posted about it...I figure we can pretend the cake it Jesus' birthday cake and waa-laa. A Christmas shot.

Happy Thursday.

p.s. today is my very last graduate class until January 12. I have a paper to write. I am avoiding it...can you tell I am ready for a break?

1 comment:

pittsburgh mom said...

Too bad the house wasn't decorated. I think that might have made a difference. I'm so glad they like their presents! Love you all!!!