Thursday, April 08, 2010

Confessions

Over at Cathy Zielske's Blog, she is asking for Confession lists. I loved reading her list and Had no intention of doing one myself but, well, it leads me to my first confession.


1) My To Do List is so staggeringly overwhelming to me right now that I am going to just sit here and blog.

2) I would really like to go back to bed but I feel too guilty to do that due to #1--at least blogging feels productive.

3) Last week, Robby heard the word,"WOMANIZER" on the radio. He asked what it meant. I explained that it meant a man that dates a lot of women and hurts their feelings. He asked what you call a woman that does that to men....this left me speechless. These types of moments make me want to have eight children.

4) This morning, Rob asked why everyone is talking about Tiger Woods all the time. I told him that Tiger Woods had done a bad thing. He is a married man and he dated lots of woman while he was married. He said without skipping a beat, "Oh, he is a WOMANIZER." With every bone in my body, I truly believe Robby is the most wonderful boy in the universe.

5) I also believe that Katie is the most wonderful girl in the universe. My children have made my life a million times better than it was before they came.

6) I hate confession lists. They make me feel so vulnerable.

7) I wish it was easy for me to so definitively know myself and just blah confessions--- instead, I even second guess my confessions. Bleck.

8) I've had enough of this...let's share some pictures.
9) Love the stories that pictures tell---What is my mom saying to Robby? What is Ash doing? Why is Nolan swiffering my deck? I LOVE LIFE!

10) And look at this cast of characters. Boots on a spring day....anybody else have swamps for back yards---When I first moved here, my lovely neighbor Diane asked me if I had rain boots--I said, "Why?" She said, "You'll see." Now I know--- we're in the mud here till the end of May.
11) Beautiful kids-- Robby---his birthday and Easter on the same day, Katie, so very pretty in whatever she puts on-she is equally as gorgeous on the inside-- Wowsers. How did I get so very, very lucky?



12) And here is the money shot-- love that feeling i get when i know i have captured a keeper. Michael, my beautiful boy, playing with a truck my Dad gave me for my birthday--- 33 years ago. PRICELESS.

2 comments:

dodi said...

thank you for not doing your "to do" list and choosing to blog instead. I love your confessions but especially love your comment about boots. We, as well, stay soggy until May - easily! :)

Cameron said...

I love this list! :)