
Yep, that is me running off of a high dive. About to get that water rush feel up my nose that instantly takes me back to childhood. For as bad as it feels, I love the memories it evokes. Good stuff, people, good stuff. As to way I am running with my arms up in the air? Who knows? I am and will always be a NERDBOMBER.
Summer has washed over us completely. The mornings of stepping out of the shower, throwing on shorts and leaving the house with wet hair tells me I will soon be at the beach. YEAH!
I can't share too much about anything right now because it is just not coming to me.
In my circle:
A lot of friends are hurting right now as a very dear, brave man fights for his life... this hurts my heart.
My friends in Pittsburgh are praying and praying to God for healing to another wonderful woman that needs healing...
My very good friend is hurting over loved ones in her life.
So, I am praying and praying and not doing too much talking as it is just not there.
I am putting it all in God's hands and praying for help with that too.
And of course this summer is the prelude to big change. Rob becoming a first grader is something I have tried not to think about, me going back to working five days a week is BLECh-- and of course, thinking about the balance of it all SCARES the heck out of me. I know it will be fine. I have put my big girl pants on and IT IS WHAT IT IS.
Let's share some pictures.

Robby off the high dive...he did it about 48 times. He loved every minute of our day at Crystal Pool.

Katie on the dive block at a swim meet. Man- when that gun goes off she is like a rocket--- my heart grows three sizes watching her. I have become that parent that walks the pool as she swims and shouts and hoots and hollers encouragement. Man!

Here's Rob. Put simply, he is a born athlete.

Here's a shot of Kate at Knoebels. She is the love of my life.

PORCOS ready to rock at our first swim meet.

Dave working on protecting us from the rain while tenting.

Cute Kiddos.

Robby singing and dancing in the rain.

More performers on stage...

Getting ready to pick raspberries at Rorbrachs.

A nervous Katie at her first meet.

Rob with the smile I can not get enough of...

Two angles...Ashlynne looks so much like Katie did at this age...it really is shocking.

dave and his girl.

My chickabiddies.
2 comments:
Oh my - I so miss my Eastern PA family!!! Glad to see pics of you all! Hugs and kisses to all of you! What am I saying? I will be doing that tonight!! Drive safely and God speed!
Oh my - I so miss my Eastern PA family!!! Glad to see pics of you all! Hugs and kisses to all of you! What am I saying? I will be doing that tonight!! Drive safely and God speed!
Third time trying to send this with a "name" is the charm????
Post a Comment