
I have enjoyed the {yummy list}----it started out as an idea to post all the ***Yummy Scrapbook*** stuff out there...but, well, it evolved and forced me to search this amazing WWW for great stuff. There is anything you want out there and so many vendors that are BRILLIANT.
Today, I wanted to end with a BANG so I am posting this beautiful nativity set by Willow Tree. It has to be one of my all time favorite sets and I do believe if I owned it, I would keep it out all year. The whole line is a favorite for me; I own two of the angels and I cherish them.
So Merry Christmas everyone...have a joyous holiday season and let your heart be filled by giving special gifts to those you love. Honestly, that is the magic in Christmas...finding something to give to your loved ones that will make them twinkle inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment