
this gives me a little giggle so it had to be Day 7 of my yummy list. Last night the kids and I watched Santa Claus is Coming to Town, you know the one with Burger Miester Miester Burger, and it got me to thinking about toys and handmade toys in particular.
Something I have always admired is people who can make things out of wood. If I needed a particular gadget my Dad would go down to his basement and come up with something he fashioned to meet the purpose out of wood. Oh, how I treasure these memories and yes, I truly believe he could fix anything.
So, here is Dancin' Joe, yes that is what the website named him. He is at www.crafttoys.com.
Enjoy your Friday.
We're going to Hershey this weekend to see Santa and the Light Show and then pick out our tree. I will have pics and as promised to my favorite aunt, I will have a pregnant picture for you of my sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment