Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Day 6- trip dpwn memory lane...




These are just a bunch of Vintage Christmas items I found on ebay which tickle my fancy.

Of course, the peanuts are not vintage but reminded me of an Peanut Shell Man Ornament that my Mom has at home. He is old and barely survivng now but ohhh how I love him. I will try to post a picture when he comes out of Christmas storage. I remember his story, how we got him etc. which I will share if I post his pic. Funny what we remember, huh? But I digress.

These vintage items make me smile. I am almost sure my mother had the tablecloth above and the paper cutouts---LOVE THEM.

Today at a friends house we were discussing Christmas traditions and it put me in such a holiday thrill. Can't wait to get the decos out, listen to the music, and lay in a dark room and watch the tree twinkle.

Happy Wednesday everyone.

No comments: